Friday, November 28, 2008

Answers.....

We will hide bombs under your train seats and blow you off, what will you do?
We will blow up your market places while you shop, what will you do?
We will enter your houses and kill you all, what will you do?
We will walk out in the open and fire at you all, what will you do?
We will induce terror into your hearts, what will you do?

What are we doing after all? It began with the serial blasts, followed by the Hindu-Muslim riots. Then came a deluge of terror activities in our country.

Then came the Parliament attack. The prime accused was sentenced to death. Had he been in any other country except ours he would have been answering the Devil by now. But in our country we actually have people fighting to get him off the hook.

There was a train blast in Mumbai and people were back working the next day. We conveniently termed it as Mumbai's spirit. Whatever happens the Mumbai people are always back on tracks. But do they have a choice? It isn't the Mumbai spirit but it is the need for survival that makes them get back working.

We have been hit again and again. The boldest being this terror strike that is still going on as I write this post. Our country's weak response to terrorist has fuelled their audacity and look what is happening. A group of 10-20 terrorists are roaming in a busy city like mumbai and are shooting with AK-47s at anything that is moving.

I love my city and my country and it hurts to see it helpless in front of some cowards who call themselves jehadis. These sons of evil call themselves God's Army and are out to resurrect the world. All we need is our leaders should develop some balls of their own and muster courage to fight these people in their own land. We have fought enough on our side of the border. Its about time we uproot this tree of terror right from where it was sowed. Its time for our so called leaders to stop thinking about how to overflow their bank accounts and start working on how to finish the worst evil in the History of this Earth.

Unless this is done the only thing we would do is "Move on"

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Describing myself is the most confusing task ever. I have many forms. I have been the biggest prankster at school and also the most serious thinker at college. I was the carefree,I-dont-give-a-damn attitude guy and also the most caring and loving person. I have been the rock solid emotionless freak and also the crying baby in my mother's arms. Life has metamorphosed me into various forms and would continue to do it. All that is original about me is my heart which would never change. Sorry I cannot describe it as it is far too complex. All you need to know about me is I am Suheil Karkera