Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Return !!!

May 6th 2009..... The last time i wrote something here. Frankly speaking it was also the last time I wrote something. This whole gap could be attributed to lack of time and motivation. However to tell the truth it was all because of my laziness.
One thing I have realized after working for nearly 2 years now is that corporate life is lazy and it always succeeds in rubbing off some laziness on you too. I am a victim of it. My mind revolts at the thought of doing something that isn't a part of my daily routine. It gives me hundreds of reasons for not doing anything extra and I must say the reasons are pretty creative and unfortunately most of the time convincing.
Lately lots of things have happened that made me realize that I am living a boring life which is a monotonous and uninteresting routine that I follow every single day. The zeal to pursue my hobbies and interests has disappeared somewhere. Every second day I plan and promise myself to do something new but I just don't do it. I found no answers when I searched for reasons that are responsible to this situation. In the end I realized that I am the culprit. I am responsible for everything thing that has happened. I let life, people and situations take control of me instead of the other way round. No one other than I can bring me out of this.
Yesterday a close friend Mithila called up and told me that she went through my blog and loved some of the posts. Then she asked me why haven't I written anything in the past year and a half and I had no answer. After the call I asked myself the same question and this post is the answer to that. From now on I won't PLAN, PROMISE or DECIDE. Instead I would simply DO because plans, promises and decisions usually do not succeed. This post marks my return to my interests and I would suggest you should also think about "The Return"

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Describing myself is the most confusing task ever. I have many forms. I have been the biggest prankster at school and also the most serious thinker at college. I was the carefree,I-dont-give-a-damn attitude guy and also the most caring and loving person. I have been the rock solid emotionless freak and also the crying baby in my mother's arms. Life has metamorphosed me into various forms and would continue to do it. All that is original about me is my heart which would never change. Sorry I cannot describe it as it is far too complex. All you need to know about me is I am Suheil Karkera